Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Preview

This will be a monumental day in Trivial Pursuit history. I am posting TWO entries! Why such a generous gift? In my caffeine-induced insomnia last night, I came up with two different ideas, and I am at a loss for transitions. I also decided that this blog needs 10 (not 5 like I initially planned) entries before it makes its more public debut on Facebook. I am not confident that this blog will stay alive with only 5 entries. Ten is a keeper.

Now, onto the topic of previews. There needs to be a pre-gym gym. What do I mean? For those of us who are not bodybuilders and of other athletic physiques, we need a pre-gym gym - an exact replica of a normal gym minus the fit people - to feel less intimidation and build up confidence (and muscles) for the real gym. For me personally, a pre-gym gym will allow me to learn how to use the machines without the feeling of being a specimen under the microscope of shame. At a normal gym, I feel the need to act nonchalantly while reading the instructions for a machine as the Muscles from Brussels pumps his iron right next to me.

In other realms, there should also be previews. For example, a pre-housekeeper housekeeper. I know little about the housekeeping world, but I have heard stories about people feeling the pressure to clean before their housekeeper comes. The solution? Hire a pre-housekeeper housekeeper.

Is my preview obsession an image thing? If so, I need a review session for my priorities.

~Jenny

No comments: